Malmö 2014 Championship

Discus questions, comments, and experiences that do not fit to the specific categories below.
Tony Tackies
International user

Malmö 2014 Championship

Post by Tony Tackies » 28 May 2013, 10:26

Hi All,

Just wanted to say Well Done. The new Championship page looks great :2tubsup: :2tubsup: :2tubsup:

Can i make one suggestion.......I've been thinking a while and I don't know if this is the answer but lets try and deal with it now instead of leaving it to the last minute to find the original plan might have some problems.
I asked Andreas about the pic of the fish in the judging app. All the test pics are of the fish in the tanks. :2tubsup: :2tubsup: :2tubsup: This might pose a problem if the fish do not settle well or are a little shy. If this is going to be an issue then I suggest that the fish pic is taken out of water during benching. Going from bag to tank. It will not take long and guarantee that you do get a side shot of the fish.
It's not 100% accurate but it is a better option for a shy fish that spends two days face out behind the filter :roll: :roll: :roll:

Comments and thoughts welcome please :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Best Regards.....................Tony

Andreas Keller
NDS Member
NDS Member

Re: Malmö 2014 Championship

Post by Andreas Keller » 28 May 2013, 12:47

The idea of ​​having a picture of the fish was not that the judging should be based on the picture. But rather a help for the judge to see that he/she is standing in front of the right fish.

Taking a picture during benching could be a good idea though, we have to look into that!
Ebishop - allt för räkor

www.kellers.nu www.ndss.se
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers

Return to “General Discus Discussion”