Are swedes really that normal?

Any NON discus related discussion and fun
kaj.p
.Admin.
.Admin.

Re: Are swedes really that normal?

Post by kaj.p » 01 Dec 2011, 15:48

Tony Tackies wrote:True Guys.................I see see "Vitor the Liar's" Discus and I am sad.............I drink some Holy Water and they look like fish from Hudson :2tubsup: :2tubsup: :2tubsup:
No way in that case not even Holy water will help. :garv: :garv: BUt maybe we will need some next year when we go to fortaleze. That trip have has two purposes. First discus hunting with Hudson and number two, chasing the man with the blue glasses. :garv: :garv:

Bosse
Styrelse
Styrelse

Post by Bosse » 01 Dec 2011, 15:51

Tony - I read for my pussy (Nova) what you had written about her and she started immediately purring. :dontknow:

Bosse
Styrelse
Styrelse

Post by Bosse » 01 Dec 2011, 15:54

kaj.p wrote:
Tony Tackies wrote:True Guys.................I see see "Vitor the Liar's" Discus and I am sad.............I drink some Holy Water and they look like fish from Hudson :2tubsup: :2tubsup: :2tubsup:
No way in that case not even Holy water will help. :garv: :garv: BUt maybe we will need some next year when we go to fortaleze. That trip have has two purposes. First discus hunting with Hudson and number two, chasing the man with the blue glasses. :garv: :garv:

I´m going to drown the man in the green glasses. Who is the man with the blue glasses? :confus1:

kaj.p
.Admin.
.Admin.

Post by kaj.p » 01 Dec 2011, 16:03

haha Just to be sure that we get the right man we have to take them both.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bosse
Styrelse
Styrelse

Post by Bosse » 01 Dec 2011, 16:16

In other words - he has two glasses with different colours. :hura3:

Mats Bruér

Post by Mats Bruér » 01 Dec 2011, 17:03

Bosse wrote:Tony - I read for my pussy (Nova) what you had written about her and she started immediately purring. :dontknow:

Hmmmmm .... you mean cat dont you ????
Tur man inte hade trasiga leksaker som barn för då hade man varit bra långsint.
(Denna har jag haft länge nu!!! Trångsynt inte jag inte ! )

Andreas Keller
NDS Member
NDS Member

Post by Andreas Keller » 01 Dec 2011, 17:07

Hmm, this thread really turned into something I didn't expect :garv:
Ebishop - allt för räkor

www.kellers.nu www.ndss.se
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers

Tony Tackies
International user

Post by Tony Tackies » 03 Dec 2011, 01:53

Sorry Guys, I had pc probs over the past 24 hours :stickh: :stick: :stickh: :stick:
OFFTOPIC :
BUt maybe we will need some next year when we go to fortaleze. That trip have has two purposes. First discus hunting with Hudson and number two, chasing the man with the blue glasses. :garv: :garv:
I can sort that no problem........I already have two bottles for next year but you guys must bring me with you :Danne&Poddan: :hello3: :tumme2: :Danne&Poddan: :hello3: :tumme2:
OFFTOPIC :
Tony - I read for my pussy (Nova) what you had written about her and she started immediately purring. :dontknow:
Yes Bosse, the bitch knows she treated me mean the last time we met. Now she is in Loveeee :heart1: :heart1: :heart1:

Blue Glasses..................Green Glasses................I'm gonna beat you to it and then beat him :stick: :stick: :stick:
OFFTOPIC :
Hmmmmm .... you mean cat dont you ????
............either that or he has found my INGA !!!! :longnose: :heart1: :longnose: :heart1: :longnose: :heart1: :2tubsup:

Best Regards..................Tony

Return to “Off Topic”