Birtday!

Any NON discus related discussion and fun
Post Reply
User avatar
gep
Posts: 1848
Joined: 26 Nov 2007, 21:19
Real Name: göran ekholm
Location: Landfjärden

Birtday!

Post by gep » 08 Feb 2008, 19:24

Gratulations Tony on your big day! :birtpresent: :hbirth1: :hbirth2: :newyear2: :ballons1:

User avatar
tonysdiskus
Posts: 4458
Joined: 25 Nov 2007, 15:03
Real Name: Tony Johansson
Location: Trollhättan
Contact:

Re: Birtday!

Post by tonysdiskus » 08 Feb 2008, 21:07

gep wrote:Gratulations Tony on your big day! :birtpresent: :hbirth1: :hbirth2: :newyear2: :ballons1:
Tack skall du ha :tumme2: :tumme2: Nu är det dax att ta sig en ny :beeer:
http://www.tonysdiskus.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.forum.tonysdiskus.se/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.facebook.com/tonysdiskus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mob 0707-804024

User avatar
stanchung
International user
Posts: 458
Joined: 27 Nov 2007, 10:49
Location: Kuala Lumpur

Re: Birtday!

Post by stanchung » 08 Feb 2008, 23:55

Happy birthday Tony! A year wiser and more fulfilled, may your dreams and wishes come true. :2tubsup:
stan
http://www.discus.com.my > timbalan administrasi dxk :D

User avatar
tonysdiskus
Posts: 4458
Joined: 25 Nov 2007, 15:03
Real Name: Tony Johansson
Location: Trollhättan
Contact:

Re: Birtday!

Post by tonysdiskus » 09 Feb 2008, 00:33

stanchung wrote:Happy birthday Tony! A year wiser and more fulfilled, may your dreams and wishes come true. :2tubsup:
Thanks Stanchung !!!

I really hope that too.But im almost ready with my breeding room so one part of my dream is fulfiled.But the biggest dream now is to visit Amazonas and se whats going on there :D .

But you know my girlfriend doesnt like that place,so I wonder to take an outher tripp down to malaysia or singapore there i can leave my girlfriend on the beach and I can visit some discus farms and maby pic up my own selected discus.

Ok Thanks again!!
http://www.tonysdiskus.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.forum.tonysdiskus.se/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.facebook.com/tonysdiskus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mob 0707-804024

User avatar
stanchung
International user
Posts: 458
Joined: 27 Nov 2007, 10:49
Location: Kuala Lumpur

Re: Birtday!

Post by stanchung » 11 Feb 2008, 11:56

Tony wrote: Thanks Stanchung !!!

I really hope that too.But im almost ready with my breeding room so one part of my dream is fulfiled.But the biggest dream now is to visit Amazonas and se whats going on there :D .

But you know my girlfriend doesnt like that place,so I wonder to take an outher tripp down to malaysia or singapore there i can leave my girlfriend on the beach and I can visit some discus farms and maby pic up my own selected discus.

Ok Thanks again!!
Don't leave her on our beaches... she might get seduced by the very handsome local males. :2tubsup:[unless that's your objective!] :garv:

Do let me know when you're in town. Myself I'm in KL. I suggest leaving her in a Bukit Bintang mall with a limited amount of money, no credit card! :nono: A local simcard phone to stay in contact. You should both get one. Not expensive.

Then you can come with us to visit some farms. :2tubsup:

If you can stand the heat at our farms then you have no problem with the Amazon I think. I heard it's very humid[like our jungles here] and you need insect repellant + sunscreen.
stan
http://www.discus.com.my > timbalan administrasi dxk :D

Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest