Hi from Canada,

Introduce yourself
seanyuki
International user

Re: Hi from Canada,

Post by seanyuki » 11 Feb 2008, 16:57

Many thanks for the warm welcome. :heart5:
Hi Stan :shys: found your hiding place and it's you who recommended this forum to me. I only place I can't find you is in
a Chinese discus forum :confus1:
There are so many questions to ask and do not know where to begin. I am living now in British Columbia,Canada and most
of the discus are imported. I could not find any local breeders but will be getting high quality discus from Malaysia.

Cheers
Francis

Dizkuz

Post by Dizkuz » 11 Feb 2008, 17:20

seanyuki wrote:Many thanks for the warm welcome. :heart5:
Hi Stan :shys: found your hiding place and it's you who recommended this forum to me. I only place I can't find you is in
There are so many questions to ask and do not know where to begin. I am living now in British Columbia,Canada and most
of the discus are imported. I could not find any local breeders but will be getting high quality discus from Malaysia.

Cheers
Francis
Hi there Francis...

I think Mario aka Repter, Turkis, is from Canada and i guess he have alot of secrets in his place. :shys: always loved his collection and he have had some good luck with a RGD pair, if i where you, i would already be standing at his doorbell :hura3:
Maybe not so local but still in Canada :confus1:

Take care and let the photos still coming
No end to Karma, so we should be very careful about our actions
Poff!

seanyuki
International user

Post by seanyuki » 11 Feb 2008, 17:36

Dizkuz wrote:

Cheers
Francis
Hi there Francis...

I think Mario aka Repter, Turkis, Brew 1 is from Canada and i guess he have alot of secrets in his place. :shys: always loved his collection and he have had some good luck with a RGD pair, if i where you, i would already bee standing at his doorbell :hura3:

Take care and let the photo still coming

Hi Dizkuz,

I have introduced myself to Mario in DXK.com.my and indeed he has a very nice private collection of discus. Mario is in the
Northern part of Canada and perhaps will visit him one day in the near future..
I have seen you photos in Simply Discus and your photography is stunning. You also have a very nice collections of discus.
Hoping you can share more photos of your beauties. :2tubsup:
Best regards
Francis

Francis

stanchung
International user

Post by stanchung » 12 Feb 2008, 18:40

Lol, I recommended you here. hmmm. I don't remember but must have had too many submarines[beerXtequila pops] :garv: :blush3:
stan
http://www.discus.com.my > timbalan administrasi dxk :D

Dizkuz

Post by Dizkuz » 12 Feb 2008, 19:16

seanyuki wrote:
Dizkuz wrote:

Cheers
Francis
Hi there Francis...

I think Mario aka Repter, Turkis, Brew 1 is from Canada and i guess he have alot of secrets in his place. :shys: always loved his collection and he have had some good luck with a RGD pair, if i where you, i would already bee standing at his doorbell :hura3:

Take care and let the photo still coming

Hi Dizkuz,

I have introduced myself to Mario in DXK.com.my and indeed he has a very nice private collection of discus. Mario is in the
Northern part of Canada and perhaps will visit him one day in the near future..
I have seen you photos in Simply Discus and your photography is stunning. You also have a very nice collections of discus.
Hoping you can share more photos of your beauties. :2tubsup:
Best regards
Francis

Francis
Hi there Francis.

Thanks for your nice comment about my photo threads at simply, im not a very good friend with the camera u see, i can get 1 dissent pic out of a 100 shot :garv: And now when we got bro Stan here i have to do 1000 shot to even dare to show them public now days :garv:
Poff!

stanchung
International user

Post by stanchung » 12 Feb 2008, 19:27

LOL! Ok Danne, I tell you the truth, I use ~40 AA size alkaline batteries per month. this means I delete a lot on camera. :shys: So that's why I only show 1/100 shots. :shys:
stan
http://www.discus.com.my > timbalan administrasi dxk :D

reptar
International user

Post by reptar » 27 Jun 2008, 22:09

:hello2:
Dizkuz wrote:
Hi there Francis...

I think Mario aka Repter, Turkis, is from Canada and i guess he have alot of secrets in his place. :shys: always loved his collection and he have had some good luck with a RGD pair, if i where you, i would already be standing at his doorbell :hura3:

Hi Diskuz,
Thank you very much for the compliment, I haven't log in for a while and nice to be back.
I do not have as much fish as you guys do, very seldom that I do breed them and If I do just for fun only.
That's a nice looking avatar.
Mario

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Dizkuz

Post by Dizkuz » 27 Jun 2008, 22:23

reptar wrote::hello2:
Dizkuz wrote:
Hi there Francis...

Hi Diskuz,
Thank you very much for the compliment, I haven't log in for a while and nice to be back.
I do not have as much fish as you guys do, very seldom that I do breed them and If I do just for fun only.
That's a nice looking avatar.
Mario

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Hi there Mario...

Long time no seeen :wink1:
Verry nice to see you droop by, sooo how did the RGDs turn out then, im so curies about them and did you keep any of them to your one collection?
And hows your collection coming along, anything new to tease us with or any updates on new batches. throw us a bone :hug1:
We just love photos of superb shaped discus but that you already know :garv:

Take care
Brgds Danne
ps Thx 4 the compliment for my avatar, toke me some time to join the red train.
Poff!

reptar
International user

Post by reptar » 28 Jun 2008, 05:44

Dizkuz wrote:
Hi there Mario...

Long time no seeen :wink1:
Verry nice to see you droop by, sooo how did the RGDs turn out then, im so curies about them and did you keep any of them to your one collection?
And hows your collection coming along, anything new to tease us with or any updates on new batches. throw us a bone :hug1:
We just love photos of superb shaped discus but that you already know :garv:

Take care
Brgds Danne
ps Thx 4 the compliment for my avatar, toke me some time to join the red train.
Hi Danne,
I was away in Asia and Europe for a while and unable to look after them, kept a few for myself and gave the rest away. My son was helping me out twice a week by changing the water as he lives about 85km away.
My collection is just fine, will pay a visit to my buddies in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia during the Aquafair Show to see what new stock they have, etc.
Some of the RGD's that I bred and kept.
Mario

:grin: :grin:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matte_g

Post by Matte_g » 28 Jun 2008, 10:41

Hi Mario nice to see you here again.

Really nice RGD`s you got there the shape is fantastic :2tubsup:

Return to “Presentation”