Henrik H and my new Discus

Introduce yourself
Henrik H

Re: Henrik H and my new Discus

Post by Henrik H » 12 Feb 2008, 09:37

OLA…
When we are talking about the sun it just start shinning. :hura3:

Yesterday they gave me a call from Brazil and claimed that they will send my discus now… Okay that’s nice(but still not believing in them).
2 hours after they call from Danish air cargo and ask if I will accept 18 Boxes of Discus on Friday…. YES YES ….. :hurra1: :hurra1: :hurra1: :hurra1:

So today I have sent a god friend over to the exporter to check if there some Discus, just to make sure…. :ball4: :ball4:
If I get positive feedback today I need to go to the bank and ask kindly for BIG stack of money. :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

So you Swedish members may start thinking of making a trip to my place and we can arrange you to visit 2 other breeders in North of jutland + there are many exelent fish stores in Aalborg (35 km. from my place)
:guld: :silver: :brons: :poker:

Poddan

Post by Poddan » 12 Feb 2008, 12:07

18 boxes :heart5:

So much love in the air
:-)
[ http://www.ndss.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ] [ http://www.l-mal.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ] [ http://www.heckel.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ]

dale
International user

Post by dale » 12 Feb 2008, 12:34

i am working out details to be hijacking the plane in mid-air and then robbing the plane of its 18 boxes of fish.

:stick: :stick: :stick:

Henrik H

Post by Henrik H » 12 Feb 2008, 15:10

Hi Dale

it is much better if you could come and help me unpack the boxes :hug1: , instead of playing around in the air, like super man :hex2:

dale
International user

Post by dale » 12 Feb 2008, 20:07

Henrik H wrote:Hi Dale

it is much better if you could come and help me unpack the boxes :hug1: , instead of playing around in the air, like super man :hex2:
Copenhagen.. here i come!! :gcar:

stanchung
International user

Post by stanchung » 12 Feb 2008, 20:22

LOL, I wish it's like getting on a bus to Copenhagen! I'm pretty jealous if you're getting all those Azuls!
stan
http://www.discus.com.my > timbalan administrasi dxk :D

bucket

Post by bucket » 12 Feb 2008, 21:50

*looking in my wallet*

wel.. i can afford about... a half discus at the moment. :dontknow:

you danish people are made of money, or is it because you had the brains to say no to €uros :mad:

the stupid finnish people said yes.. and the next day coffey witch had been 5mk (0.76€) costed 1€ (6,60mk)

stupid finns :stick:

dale
International user

Post by dale » 13 Feb 2008, 06:04

bucket wrote:*looking in my wallet*

you danish people are made of money, or is it because you had the brains to say no to €uros :mad:

the stupid finnish people said yes.. and the next day coffey witch had been 5mk (0.76€) costed 1€ (6,60mk)

you mean the introduction of euros to finland did cause a rise of costs of things? i never knew it worked that way.. it must have been difficult for the people.

anyway, if you can afford half that discus.. get that half! such quality of fish dont come by everyday. get henrik to keep that other half for you.. at least you know you got the best in your tank. :tumme2:

stanchung
International user

Post by stanchung » 13 Feb 2008, 07:30

bucket wrote:*looking in my wallet*

Ah- that means your pay did not increase accordingly. 32%! Ha, let Henrik breed them and perhaps it will be much cheaper then.
stan
http://www.discus.com.my > timbalan administrasi dxk :D

Henrik H

Post by Henrik H » 17 Feb 2008, 08:40

Okay guys :hello3:
This is the day I have to pick up the WILD DISCUS, I am really exited to see if it is real BLUEFACE HECKEL, course I have doubt about brazil exporters.

But one thing was nice; this exporter has actually invested in a calcium filter. :tumme2:

This calcium filters in every tank and the shipping water so this helps buffer the acidity of the local water and any acidity of CO2 from the fish. :2tubsup:

But tomorrow I now what kind of Discus they have send and in what health condition. :hura3: or :mad:

So please stay read here again later in the week.
:hello2:

Return to “Presentation”