from singapore with discus

Share your pictures with us here!
mandisc
International user

Re: from singapore with discus

Post by mandisc » 01 Dec 2007, 05:45

hi danne,
i guess for the real albino calicos, that you have to wait for mr ung seng lip to release them thru my good friend jeffrey yang. at this moment they are still in their young juvs stage maybe around 2". i'll deff post pics of them if i could get my hands on them. :mrgreen: as for now, will only wait and see what surprise he has swimming behind his close door. :twisted:
BTW mine i got to wait maybe late next year to have any two of them breeding. all said , that if i'm lucky enough. :lol: :lol: :lol:
best regards , mandisc
discus home breeding hobbyist

Dizkuz

Post by Dizkuz » 01 Dec 2007, 17:07

mandisc wrote:hi danne,
i guess for the real albino calicos, that you have to wait for mr ung seng lip to release them thru my good friend jeffrey yang. at this moment they are still in their young juvs stage maybe around 2". i'll deff post pics of them if i could get my hands on them. :mrgreen: as for now, will only wait and see what surprise he has swimming behind his close door. :twisted:
BTW mine i got to wait maybe late next year to have any two of them breeding. all said , that if i'm lucky enough. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks!!!

We will wait for his next new secret weapon :mrgreen:
No end to Karma, so we should be very careful about our actions
Poff!

tonysdiskus

Post by tonysdiskus » 03 Dec 2007, 13:05

mandisc wrote:hi danne , kaj p,
grattis and well done to your collections from jeffrey yang. he only export the best available fishes to his customers . ;)
BTW hope you guys up north enjoy keeping and breeding beautiful discus in time to come. :mrgreen:
I totally agree. Ihave some fish from Jefrey and I have never seen so beatufully fishes.Special the "ALTUM FLORA"
and i mean 100% of them.
http://www.tonysdiskus.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.forum.tonysdiskus.se/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.facebook.com/tonysdiskus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mob 0707-804024

VerSus13
International user

Post by VerSus13 » 04 Dec 2007, 07:14

mandisc wrote:hi admin , moderators,
hope you guy dont mind that i be the first to start posting in your would be wonderful forum. :mrgreen:
BTW i'm from the beautiful sunny island call singapore with of course some world class discus. :mrgreen:
here are some of my humble collections that i have posted in some other discus forum around the globe. :D
thanks for viewing. brgds . :mrgreen:
Mandisc,

Wow..Wow..You have added some many nice fishes to your collection within a short period of time since I last visited you..
All the best in your upcoming breeding programme..Hope to see some nice Albino Calico in 2008..

Rgds
Kevin

mandisc
International user

Post by mandisc » 04 Dec 2007, 15:00

hi hevin,
thanks for your nice comments. all CADS from DFS are waiting to see your beautiful and super round collections.
please do make us drool. :stickh: :stickh: :stickh:
best regards , mandisc
discus home breeding hobbyist

Return to “Photo Gallery”