Midsommar

Discus questions, comments, and experiences that do not fit to the specific categories below.
Tony Tackies
International user

Midsommar

Post by Tony Tackies » 22 Jun 2012, 10:12

Hi All,

Just wanted to wish all my Viking Friends a "Happy Midsommar Madness" :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1: :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1: :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1: :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1: :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1: :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1: :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1: :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1:

Drink Loads, Have Fun, Make Love and Stay Safe :roll: :roll: :roll:

And if Tony J reads this.................DON'T CALL ME TONIGHT WHEN YOU ARE PISSED AND TALKING SHIT !!!!!!

kaj.p
.Admin.
.Admin.

Re: Midsommar

Post by kaj.p » 22 Jun 2012, 10:18

Haha Happy midsummer for u to Tony its gona be a great party :dregel: :Danne&Poddan: :crasy:
And im quit sure that Susanne have hidden Tonys telephone. :crasy:

Tony Tackies
International user

Post by Tony Tackies » 22 Jun 2012, 10:52

That's great news Kaj

Susanne :heart5: :longnose: :heart5: :longnose: :heart5: is a great girl and it's good to hear that she has Tony J's balls in a pouch in her handbag ;)

He called me last year and was talking crap :eek: :eek: :eek: I was even thinking of changing my number............what a weirdo :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Best Regards.................Tony

kaj.p
.Admin.
.Admin.

Post by kaj.p » 22 Jun 2012, 11:02

Haha Tony every swedish discus keeper knows that evenings after 8 aclock you to turn of your phone. :garv: :garv: :garv: :garv:

tesselituss

Post by tesselituss » 22 Jun 2012, 13:07

höhhö!!!

:Danne&Poddan:
http://tessdiskus.weebly.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tony Tackies
International user

Post by Tony Tackies » 22 Jun 2012, 14:04

Thanks for the tip Kaj ;)

After 8pm tonight and tomorrow night and Sunday night I will turn off my phone, lock the door and turn out all the lights :2tubsup: :2tubsup: :2tubsup:

Will this help keep all those Vikings that are down and out (like Mr Ibrahimović) after they exit from the €uros :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Best Regards...................Tony

kaj.p
.Admin.
.Admin.

Post by kaj.p » 22 Jun 2012, 14:18

Thats good ideea Tony. :wink: But I hope you dont do the same in Dortmund. There you will se a bunch of swedish vikings searching for Holy water when our aquavit bottels are empty. :hug1: :hug1:

Tony Tackies
International user

Post by Tony Tackies » 22 Jun 2012, 15:13

No problem Kaj,

I will bring enough to satisfy all needs :2tubsup: :2tubsup: :2tubsup:
I'm only disappointed that some Vikings (like Tommy) did not want to accept my gift in Malmo..........so the question I want to ask is that..........should I water it down for the new generation of Vikings :stickh: :stickh: :stickh:

Best Regards..................Tony

tonysdiskus

Post by tonysdiskus » 22 Jun 2012, 15:38

Tony Tackies wrote:Hi All,

Just wanted to wish all my Viking Friends a "Happy Midsommar Madness" :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1: :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1: :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1: :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1: :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1: :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1: :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1: :Danne&Poddan: :heart5: :hura3: :2tubsup: :longnose: :heart1:

Drink Loads, Have Fun, Make Love and Stay Safe :roll: :roll: :roll:

And if Tony J reads this.................DON'T CALL ME TONIGHT WHEN YOU ARE PISSED AND TALKING SHIT !!!!!!
I will call you tonight,,,,,,,love you Tony,,,,ha,ha,,,,must find your number again,,,,send it thrue facebook,,, :grin:
http://www.tonysdiskus.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.forum.tonysdiskus.se/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.facebook.com/tonysdiskus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mob 0707-804024

Tony Tackies
International user

Post by Tony Tackies » 22 Jun 2012, 20:58

I love you too TJ but I think I love Susanne even more :heart5: :heart1: :heart5: :heart1: :heart5: :heart1:

My number is 00 353 61 212700 :stickh: :stickh: :stickh:

Get Susanne to call me instead :shys: :shys: :shys: :longnose: :longnose: :longnose:

Best Regards to all the Johansson family :2tubsup: :2tubsup: :2tubsup:

Tony

Return to “General Discus Discussion”