Bosse

Discus questions, comments, and experiences that do not fit to the specific categories below.
Heiko Bleher
International user

Re: Bosse

Post by Heiko Bleher » 30 May 2010, 14:27

Hi,

yes I am also very happy to see you Bosse on the jury, at least some good will come out if they do not mess up the categories again. This is very unfortunatel in Duisburg, as it happend every single time since the have a president who does not care and does not understand anything about discus (he even told me so) - only about himsellf, that is why I refused from the very begin to judge there. I do it everywhere else in the world but not in Duisburg, and it is the only pleace he is still invited (or Zajac does not find anyone else...).

We missed each other inInterzoo, I waited for you all in the Press room, but no one came. I wanted to show you my volume 2 - almost finished and (EVERYTHING about championships is also in there) and the new Discus Annual, a real fantastic work, everyone loved.

Anyhow I will than see you in Duisburg and hopefully we have some time (finally) together there.

All the very best to all of you, always

Heiko
http://www.aquapress-bleher.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kaj.p
.Admin.
.Admin.

Re: Bosse

Post by kaj.p » 30 May 2010, 15:02

Hi Heiko
We went to the press room when the interzoo opened, but you had not come then. We came back a bit later, but then said Kjell Forhman that you had just gone.
It was a shame because we had loved to get an estimate prior to the Vol II, we had also planned to talk to you about our championship whowillt ake place the first weekend in November 2011 but we must take the discussion in Duisburg instead.

Return to “General Discus Discussion”