Tony Vaughan tips förberedelser av fisk inför Championatet!

Moderator: Styrelse

Poddan

Re: Tony Vaughan tips förberedelser av fisk inför Championat

Post by Poddan » 17 Apr 2013, 22:56

Sadly no, a really nice one

We work something out. busy this week.
:-)
[ http://www.ndss.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ] [ http://www.l-mal.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ] [ http://www.heckel.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ]

Tony Tackies
International user

Post by Tony Tackies » 17 Apr 2013, 23:21

K - no panic. If you like we can leave as is and the closer we get to Malmo we can maybe move it to a more popular spot ???

Best Regards..................Tony

Tony Tackies
International user

Post by Tony Tackies » 09 Aug 2013, 02:15

K - By now you should have decided on your show fish :tumme2: :tumme2: :tumme2:

It is almost time to start preparing fish for the show. For now keep a close eye on your show fish. Make sure they feed often and are happy in their environment.

Make sure that all is well and that your fish are not behaving oddly over the coming months :heart5: :heart5: :heart5:

You should now be in a position to state which is your show fish unless of course you have decided to leave it until a late arrival.

Best Regards..............Tony
p.s. If anyone has any questions let me know :2tubsup: :2tubsup: :2tubsup:

Poddan

Post by Poddan » 16 Sep 2013, 21:29

Tony , det sägs att irländska män dricker öl som era fruntimmer. För få och för sakta. Stämmer detta?

Dags igen för lite visdomsord i din tråd Tony.

@Tony är en mästare på google translate, så tveka inte att ställa frågor, svenska , ja till och engelska fungerar.
:wink:

Tony, brukar man ge något annat foder för att få fram tydligare färger. Isf när skall man börja med detta?
Tips på foder som framhäver färger?
:-)
[ http://www.ndss.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ] [ http://www.l-mal.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ] [ http://www.heckel.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ]

Tony Tackies
International user

Post by Tony Tackies » 17 Sep 2013, 00:03

mañana :2tubsup: :2tubsup: :2tubsup:

Tony Tackies
International user

Post by Tony Tackies » 01 Dec 2013, 01:57

Hi again All,

Sorry it's been so long. One reason for this is because things have changed for me and I have now got a new job (this is also the reason that I did not get to judge at the the Dutch Discus Show in Sept) but that is a story for another day :tumme2: :2tubsup: :tumme2:

We are now getting close to the real preparation time for the show. The Wild season is upon us and from what I've seen there are some very good Wild Fish in Sweden so I'm hoping that the Wild Section in next years show will be as good as the last. The Wild Winners in the last NDS Show in Malmo were some of the best wild fish I have ever seen. And in competition they were second to none.

It is the season to get a good quality wild fish if that is the category that you would like to enter. If you want to enter this category then you have about 6 weeks to get your fish through q-tine and then another few weeks to get the fish show prepared. That does not leave a lot of time so if you want a nice Christmas present then the time to buy is now as the preparation time will start early next year.

That's all for now. More to come soon.

Best Regards and Happy Fishies..................Tony

Perlan

Post by Perlan » 01 Dec 2013, 13:18

Tony Tackies wrote:Hi again All,

Sorry it's been so long. One reason for this is because things have changed for me and I have now got a new job (this is also the reason that I did not get to judge at the the Dutch Discus Show in Sept) but that is a story for another day :tumme2: :2tubsup: :tumme2:

We are now getting close to the real preparation time for the show. The Wild season is upon us and from what I've seen there are some very good Wild Fish in Sweden so I'm hoping that the Wild Section in next years show will be as good as the last. The Wild Winners in the last NDS Show in Malmo were some of the best wild fish I have ever seen. And in competition they were second to none.

It is the season to get a good quality wild fish if that is the category that you would like to enter. If you want to enter this category then you have about 6 weeks to get your fish through q-tine and then another few weeks to get the fish show prepared. That does not leave a lot of time so if you want a nice Christmas present then the time to buy is now as the preparation time will start early next year.

That's all for now. More to come soon.

Best Regards and Happy Fishies..................Tony
Hello.
Can you tell us a Little bit of what you judges are looking for, when you are judge the fish.
for myself, I am most interested in how wild caught deemed

Cheers

Tony Tackies
International user

Post by Tony Tackies » 01 Dec 2013, 23:10

Hi Perlan,

The main categories (which often vary from show to show) are Size, Shape, Behaviour, Eyes, Fins, AVQ, ADQ, Markings I, Markings II or Defects.

Wild Fish are a little more difficult to prepare but once you know the requirements then the rest is a little easier. To my knowledge I am the only guy in the World to win GC at an International Show with a Wild Fish (and I did it twice) :confus1: :confus1: :confus1:

Are you coming to the show in Malmo ? If so I am more than happy to go through scores and comments in more detail.

Best Regards.............Tony

Perlan

Post by Perlan » 01 Dec 2013, 23:16

Tony Tackies wrote:Hi Perlan,

The main categories (which often vary from show to show) are Size, Shape, Behaviour, Eyes, Fins, AVQ, ADQ, Markings I, Markings II or Defects.

Wild Fish are a little more difficult to prepare but once you know the requirements then the rest is a little easier. To my knowledge I am the only guy in the World to win GC at an International Show with a Wild Fish (and I did it twice) :confus1: :confus1: :confus1:

Are you coming to the show in Malmo ? If so I am more than happy to go through scores and comments in more detail.

Best Regards.............Tony
Thanks for the reply. :2tubsup:

Of course, I come to Malmo. I live only 60 miles away.
will also have with wild fish in the Championship. how many I do not know. 'll see when they new fish also come home.
not because I think I have any chance at the podium. but anyone may contribute infilling fish also :Danne&Poddan:

Tony Tackies
International user

Post by Tony Tackies » 02 Dec 2013, 19:58

YW Mate,

I will be updating this page every few weeks until show time and I hope I will have answered some of your questions. If I do not cover everything just ask :2tubsup: :2tubsup: :2tubsup:

Best Regards..............Tony

Return to “Diskus Championatet 2014”