Pro Growth, Pro More

Matte_g

Pro Growth, Pro More

Post by Matte_g » 21 Jan 2008, 20:09

Hi

I have tried both Pro More and Pro Growth :2tubsup: i felt the discus was doing better and grown alot faster at the time i used it.. (some time ago now) :blush3: haven't had the time to buy more :mad:
But now when Andrew is here at DFS maybe you can tell us more about it :2tubsup:
Maybe there's some DFS members that have tried it, please tell us what you think about it!!

Dizkuz

Re: Pro Growth, Pro More

Post by Dizkuz » 21 Jan 2008, 20:24

Matte_g wrote:Hi

I have tried both Pro More or Pro Growth :2tubsup: i felt the discus was doing better and grown alot faster at the time i used it.. (some time ago now) :blush3: haven't had the time to buy more :mad:
But now when Andrew is here at DFS maybe you can tell us more about it :2tubsup:
Maybe there's some DFS members that have tried it, please tell us what you think about it!!
I have not tried Pro More or Pro Growth yet :blush3: but will in the future thats for sure, i have seen at this forum that members have had good experience with Pro - More and have seen this in many other forums, but i wonder about Pro Growth, what kind of experience do people have on that? are there any super size discus that have been feed on pro growth over a year with out any major sickness involved for a year,(sickness quesstion is just for know about the max growth with Pro-G with out lost of time to size up or other problems that all sickness give, not sickness by Pro-G, :nono: ), anyone out there that have done this?

Its a experience that i want to have :hura3: ala Colin size discus is the way to walk and i want to get to that path :2tubsup:
No end to Karma, so we should be very careful about our actions
Poff!

Poddan

Post by Poddan » 21 Jan 2008, 20:32

Tried prowgrowth but dont have anyting to compare with :garv:

Gonna try Pro More as soon as our friend Kaj send the package :stick: ;)
:-)
[ http://www.ndss.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ] [ http://www.l-mal.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ] [ http://www.heckel.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ]

Janne Josefsson

Post by Janne Josefsson » 21 Jan 2008, 20:46

I have tried both Pro Growth and Pro More with good results. My body volume increased white 20% on a period of 2 months, when i was taken Pro Growth. Pro more, well just ask my wife, holy shit that worked. Its just one thing that i don't like, and that is the taste, it's taste like shit. Well next batch off food i will try to give it to my fish, if i got anything left :heart5:

Regards
Janne

Linda*

Post by Linda* » 21 Jan 2008, 20:57

There has been a discussion at Discus Club Singapore where Andrew Soh has answered a lot of the questions surrounding the products. Here´s a link:

http://www.discusclubsg.com/yabbse/inde ... eadid=3120

Dizkuz

Post by Dizkuz » 21 Jan 2008, 21:23

Sam wrote:There has been a discussion at Discus Club Singapore where Andrew Soh has answered a lot of the questions surrounding the products. Here´s a link:

http://www.discusclubsg.com/yabbse/inde ... eadid=3120
Thanks Sam i have been follow that discussion and really have enjoy it, and heard about the work of Pro-G and Pro-M, not only at DCS, many other forum also. But think that people most have been talking about the Pro-M more than pro-G as in results on the products, i really want too see and hear about the Pro-G, are there any people that can confirm the benefit of Pro-G? i would love to see and speak about it here in DFS...

I would love to seperat a batch in the future and just give one tank Pro-G and see the benefit of pro-G, but first i neeed too use Pro-M to get there :hura3: :garv:
No end to Karma, so we should be very careful about our actions
Poff!

Matte_g

Post by Matte_g » 28 Mar 2008, 10:40

Hi

Can you arrange for us to buy Pro more and Pro Growth if we get a Group of members together as well?

Please tell us a lite about the pro series.

Alex

Post by Alex » 28 Mar 2008, 18:32

Ey!

I am using pro more in my home made food right now to my pairs..its really works on the males....haha!

My question, is it possible to ad some pro more directly into the spawning tank?
/Alexander Ylipää

Tommy
NDS Member
NDS Member

Post by Tommy » 28 Mar 2008, 21:51

Alex wrote:Ey!

I am using pro more in my home made food right now to my pairs..its really works on the males....haha!

My question, is it possible to ad some pro more directly into the spawning tank?
Yes you can, but you need mutch. I think you can reed on the box how mutch you must have in the water.
:guru: :guru: :guru:

Andrew Soh
International user

Post by Andrew Soh » 29 Mar 2008, 09:59

Hi buddies,

Yes ....Pro-more works very well for spawning pairs :heart5: :heart5: :heart5: and pro-growth is for growing up fishes :2tubsup: . The reason why not much is talked about Pro-growth is the difficulties in verifying induced growth in juveniles. But one thing for sure...their growth does increase..and so will be their apetite be increased :hura3: :hura3: :hura3: and resistance to infection :2tubsup: .

Anyway, both products are liver detoxifier and a liver-regenerator :hura3: . See the attachments:

Have any further questions...do feel free to ask. :2tubsup:

Andrew :hura3: :hura3: :hura3:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'Discus, Problems and Solutions'
'Discus, The Naked Truth'
thruststhatlast
Author
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... p?ref=home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Ask Andrew Soh”